Thursday, August 2, 2007
Life
I know, pictures are sorely needed! I have so many taken but Nick has them on his camera and I have not managed to get them from him before he leaves for Ontario each Sunday. Nothing particularly interesting has been happening, allowing me to slack off on updating this blog. Nick is still in Ontario and I am still here in Portland. I started as an official full time employee at AKT on August 1 and I now have a salaried position with benefits and everything! I have been working on various audits which has been fun and exciting. Tomorrow, our Niche (I am in the LEAD Niche which included everything that doesnt fit into other niches such as construction and telecommunications) is going on an outing on the Portland Spirit boat on the Willamette River. It should be fun to spend some time with everyone away from work. On Sunday, we have our annual Family Reunion at Leaburg dam. I will be sure to provide an update. On Monday, I leave for Lewisburg, PA to drop Heids off at school. Until those updates, I hope all is well with everyone and I will be sure to post some pictures soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment