Wednesday, October 22, 2008
The October Tan
It is a hard thing being married to a Greek. Greeks are blessed with flawless skin, a georgeous tan ALL year round, thick dark hair, beatiful long eyelashes etc. It makes it more difficult when the Greek is a guy since they could care less about these things. Ugh. So, as a result, any picture that is taken of Nick and I shows Nick all tan and stuff~and then me, all pasty...magnified by the fact that he is tan, which doesn't help the situation! So...I went tanning. Ok, I went tanning and then got talked into a spray tan. I am going to go back to work and have to be like, yea, flew to Hawaii last night, tanned in the dark, flew back! WHAT WAS I THINKING!!! It is October and I have a new TAN! This is like, really emberassing since I am not really one to do this kind of thing much less in a way that makes it SO obvious that I spray tanned. Ugh. Let me say it again. Ugh. It seemed like a good idea at the time though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
HAHa!! You are so funny!! Good luck with the tan I am sure you looking glowing...
LOL! I feel that. I'm sure it won't be noticeable, it's not like you're an Oregon cheerleader. They always look so fake :) Ok, but seriously, did you get the funky lines on your fingers where you forgot to put the lotion? Or is that just me:)
Good luck!
Say it's part of your Halloween costume!!
At least you didn't go tanning in a tanning bed and come out with a lobster tan... it could be worse... lol!!!
Post a Comment