
Shamrock Run (5k) After the race (Lindsay, Jill, Ashley and me)

Before the Shamrock Run (Me, Liz, Melissa, Lindsay, Jill and Ashley)
Portland hosted the Shamrock run again this year. It was wet, windy and miserable weather but I ran again with my work this year. I downgraded to the 5k (did the 8k last year) since I have not been running. Nick was so sweet and came out to support us in the rain-husband of the year.
I have been going to the gym every day with Nick and lifting-I have also been eating well and will do the ADAPT bootcamp like I did before I got married. I loved it and it really got me into good shape.
Nick and I have been really busy with work and with working Saturday, it really makes the weekend short. Busy season is almost over and I will just have to push through to the end!
I have been going to the gym every day with Nick and lifting-I have also been eating well and will do the ADAPT bootcamp like I did before I got married. I loved it and it really got me into good shape.
Nick and I have been really busy with work and with working Saturday, it really makes the weekend short. Busy season is almost over and I will just have to push through to the end!



2 comments:
I should do that Boot Camp thing, I'm feeling like quite the fatty right about now!
Congrats on the shamrock run! Have fun in Hawaii!!!
Post a Comment