Thursday, May 6, 2010

White

I love the color white. It is crisp and clean. It is inspiring. I wish I could have all white bedding. A white couch. I could accent all this whiteness with rich wood and metal tones. A cherry coffee table, white couch, floral pillows. Blue and white nautical striping. Alas, I cannot have white things. I have a husband who seems to have dirt ground into every line on his hands, in his jeans and anywhere else that dirt might find its way to. And I have a dog, who forgets to read the sigh, wipe your paws. So, I can drool over the beautiful white ideas that designers come up with

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha! White! You silly dreamer! It is a color for people who don't use the furniture much, and you don't have a parlor to close off from the real world. White linens means lots of bleaching. Of course when I was growing up, all of our sheets were white cotton. They wrinkled, so were ironed them with a mangle.
Momasita >^..^<