Monday, October 29, 2012

More Randoms

 Need anything hauled? I'm for hire!

 Just a guy in his dump truck. 

 Yep, Im that cool.

 Ready for the snow guys!!

 Nick and George built their own baby proofing around the wood stove at the cabin!

 A hat and pants, what else does a guy need...

 Snoozing on the couch. 

 Swimming in the lake

Ski goggles, check. 

So uh, did anyone else notice my child is either wearing a shirt and diaper no pants or a diaper and pants, no shirt? Uh, I swear, I am a good mom :) A guys just doesn't always want to wear pants. Or a shirt. 

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I totally noticed and was going to say I love how he's always half dressed! Awesome stove baby proofing! We are trying to decide if we should baby-proof our fireplace or just not turn it on this year.

The Inevitably Adventurous College Grad said...

Hahaha yep. Was gonna say something about your little me only having half his clothes on. So great.