Monday, July 9, 2007

So the past week has been busy and I have had very little time to update. Nick came home on July 3 late at night and spent the 4th with me which was really nice. We got to sleep in and relax all morning long. At 6pm we went to a park on the river and met up with Amanda, Jessica, Kara, Travis, and a bunch of Amanda and Jessica's friends. We bbq'ed, played games, and Nick and I threw the football until both of our arms were tired. At 10, we watched fireworks.

This past weekend, we went to a wedding for our friends Eric and Rachel. The got married at Otter Crest on a cliff above the ocean. It was beautiful and the weather was great. (Otter Crest is just north of Newport, Oregon). Nick and I along with a bunch of friends camped at a campsite right down the road from the wedding venue. It was great to catch up with all the friends we haven't seen much since leaving Corvallis last June.

In other news, my little sister Heidi just found out that she was awarded the full International Baccalaureate diploma which is a very big deal! We are all very proud of her! Nick is considering returning to school to obtain his masters degree, but we are still in the early stages of talking about it. I am very supportive of the idea! Anyway, that is a quick overview of the past weeks events!

No comments: