Hello! It has been a while since I last posted. I have been busy busy and so has Nick. We went to McCall, Idaho for the long weekend which was much needed! We rode the four wheelers up the mountain and got a great view of the lake below, it was beautiful. Of course, the daredevil in me decided to drive too fast and I almost went over going around a corner! Nick was not too happy about that!
Heidi has been making quite an impact on the Bucknell volleyball team, and as a Freshman no less! Here is a link to the volleyball site. Her name shows up in almost all the articles! VOLLEYBALL
Heids and I are planning a trip to Europe come May/June 2008. We plan to backpack and ride the train all over! We are both very excited! Let us know if there is somewhere you have been that you really enjoyed!
1 comment:
Hi - Have you been to Portugal? The southern coast or "algarve" is phenomenal! The water there is very clear and there are some neat little islands you can take a boat out to - you know how I am about islands! Portugal is much less expensive than the rest of Europe so you can get a lot more bang for your buck - eh hem - Euro there. Added bonus - good wine. :)
Post a Comment