Friday, September 14, 2007

Looking to Buy

Nick and I have been thinking about buying a home for quite some time now. The market was very high for the longest time but now it seems that prices are dropping and that it might be a decent time to buy. I am meeting with a real estate broker (who comes highly recommended) on Monday and that same day, I will meet with a mortgage financing guy. I am so excited to start this process. Now that I have gotten this ball rolling, I just have to convince Nick to ask the all important question! :0

Heidi is doing well over on the east coast. She was selected to be one of 5 freshman given a digital camera for the year and to document her first year at school. The project is called Year in the Life and you can check it out by clicking on the link. Trust me, it is a worthwhile read and it will make you laugh out loud!

My company is trying to sponsor a hood to coast team for next August and so long as we get accepted, I will be on it! I am very excited. The event is a running relay from Mt. Hood to the Oregon Coast. It should be a really fun and entertaining experience since you have three 6ish mile legs and naturally, some of them are in the middle of the night in the middle of nowhere!

No comments: