Since no one probably knows anything about ADAPT and I mentioned the boot camp that I am doing, I will lead you to their web page HERE. Check it out! The title line says, are you ready for the challenge of your life? Yeah, I have a feeling I am going to be sorakis kenzimus. Ouch! To be updated...
I went down to Eugene on Tuesday night and got to see my parents and Carly Le Woof! She is AWESOME! We took all kinds of pictures, but they are all on Heids' camera that has now been gifted to my parents. I will try to get some.
I am going to McCall this weekend. There are supposed to be snow flurries on Friday and I really hope they materialize because I LOVE snow, Nick LOVES snow, and I want to light a fire and cuddle up! I love doing that more than anything. Keep you posted!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment