Yo! I hope everyone had a fantastic Thanksgiving! Nick and I decided to spend the weekend up in McCall, Idaho at the cabin and we're so glad we did. It gave us a chance to hang out and un-wind. Pretty soon, we will be married and it was really nice to hang out and reflect on everything and just relax.
There was a small amount of snow, so Nick and I drove up to Brundage ski mountain and tried out the snowshoes! It was so much fun, Nick and I are so looking forward to taking them back up with us when we go for a whole week during Christmas time! We are going to take Carly woofy with us when we go! I just ordered her a new collar since she has almost outgrown the one that she has. The new one is a "life is good" collar with daisy's. Naturally, it is pink. Nick and I are going to head over to REI and buy her a nice set of booties so that she can come and play in the snow too! I am thinking about getting her a coat too. I know, I know, she is a dog and has her own coat, however, she is not really that used to being out in the elements and is quite the little indooor woofie. That said, I will probably baby her. Hey, we don't have any kids, so I can totally baby the little woof!
This weekend is the bridal shower and Batchelorette party. I am very excited about it! It will be nice to see everyone! The wedding is so close. I have so much to do in preparation...well, okay, not a ton, but you know, the last minute things like making the list for Jessica so that she can deal with the pictures...and sending in $$ for the flowers, and getting my girls stuff, and and and... yikes!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment