What is almost here, you might ask? Well, thank you so very much for caring enough to ask me, how thoughtful! Well, since you asked, the floor change is almost here! Tonight will be my last night walking around on the half torn apart floors at our house! Starting tomorrow and going into the weekend, all of the floors will be torn up, followed by a mad dash to paint and then beginning on the 21st, the new floors will be installed. I swear, pictures will be posted soon, they really will! I will start with the beginning and work through the progression. I have half debated waiting until everything is done and then posting the prograssion photo's all at once, maybe I will stick to that...but then again, maybe not. =) oh devious me!
Oh yes, and Brandon is coming to live with me because he has a job up here (in case you don't know Brandon, he is my bro in law, proud dad of Tanner and little Bo, er, Jordan). He gets to come move into the disaster that is the house, no kitchen and all. No couches, no stove, no floors, no tv, no cable, *gasp* no tv!!! Yes, that is right, no tv. On 2 acres with a torn apart house, you would be amazed by how much tv becomes a non-necessity. Pretty soon, Brandon will be so used to it that he will go home and say "babe, lets get rid of the tv" to which Ali will *gasp* for air and faint! Tee hee, sorry Brandon, it is all in good fun! It will be nice to have another person around! Plus, paining is fun...er...yea, it's fun! So is mowing! I will hook up a cup-holder, all you have to do is drive and sip, repeat!
No comments:
Post a Comment