Tuesday, June 10, 2008

House progress!

After a long wait, I have some picures for you to see. We are on the way to having a HOME



Before


After-Our BEAUTIFUL hardwood floors-The walls still need color and the trim needs to be put in, but what a difference some floors make!

The crazy number of branches that I cut off from the tree, see below.

This tree was so overgrown. It had branches all the way to the ground with pine needles covering up the bottom branches because they were so over grown. I cut each one with a hand saw, see above for quantity-and drug them all over to the driveway. Not only did I rock the house by cutting this all myself, I did it in a skirt because I started the project and got too involved to go change. Boo ya for me!

OUR CABINETS!!!!!!! IN BOXES-WAITING TO BE INSTALLED!

1 comment:

Our Pratt Pack said...

Your guys' floors look awesome!