Sunday, February 15, 2009

Wall Hangings

It is probably time to do a post. I admit, I have been avoiding the computer lately-I work on a computer all day long and I just don't really have the eyes for it when I get home. I promise, I do want to read up on my favorite blogs, look up things on the internet, etc. but with all the time I spend looking at the computer, I just have no desire to get back on it when I get home. A typical weekday goes like this...
  • Get up at 6 (ok, maybe hit snooze like 50 times and get up at 6:30), fly out the door
  • Go to either the office or a clients office (usually the second)
  • Sit in front of a computer, move numbers around, look at some papers, type, type, move more numbers around
  • Leave the client, go to the gym (that is, hopefully go to the gym)
  • Come home, cook dinner
  • Go to bed.
  • Wake up, repeat
Nick and I took a trip to IKEA and got some things for our house. We picked up a front entryway shelf thing with hooks on the bottom for coats and we got a rack for the kitchen where you hang pots. It is amazing how little things like these really make a room feel more homey, lived in.

For Valentines day (Nick and I really aren't into it, but got each other stuff anyway), I got Nick a backpack that can carry his snowboard vertically and he got me one that will carry either vertically or horizontally. He also got a few dry sacks and he got me some perfume, yum.

Jessica had a non-valentines day get together and it was Nick and I, Jessica and Neal, Jen and Ian. We ate tacos, played apples to apples and battle of the sexes and watched the NBA slam-dunk contest. Overall, it was a really fun night.

Today, Nick and I went to a movie (Confessions of a shopaholic, it was ok-cute but not awesome) and met up with our friend Derrick and Ingrid and had brunch.

Nothing really special to report, just a little update.

No comments: