I know that there are not many people who celebrate April 15 because this is generally a day that, if you procrastinate, means you will be rushing to the post office to send off your taxes...or maybe it is the day that you cut a big check to uncle sam which is also a bummer.
For me, April 15th means the official end to busy season! No more Saturdays, long late nights, difficult deadlines (for the most part) and backlog of jobs!
I will be celebrating April 15th by going to boot camp at ADAPT which I have been doing for the past week and a half and it is AWESOME!
Easter:
I didn't do an update on Easter. Nick and I went down to Eugene and spent the night at my parents house. Nick and I hung out there for part of the day Saturday and then on Sunday, we picked up a cake at Sweet Life (yummy) and then headed to Nick's mom Joni's house to meet up with Nick's brother Todd, his wife Amber and their 5.5 year old daughter Maylee. Rounding out the guests were Joni and her boyfriend Steve. We had prime rib, mashed potatos and then cake!
I have several countdowns going at the moment. 16 days until I turn the big 2.6. and then 22 days until Nick and I go to Maui. In the mean time, I have bootcamp to look forward to each night and having Nick in town still is a definite plus. :-)
2 comments:
Congrats on making it through April 15th once again. Now the fun can begin!!!
And don't worry, v2.6 is way, way better than v2.5!
Lucky!!! I wish I could be going to Maui. Instead I will be staying at home almost eight months prego, trying to get our new house put together before the baby comes. We could switch lives for a week or so if you want ;)!!! Congrats on making it through the 15th.
Post a Comment