Random, I know-but the blog lacks pictures...so here are some old ones....
My parents on our big day.

Nick, snowboarding.
26 years and
- 1 Wedding to a wonderful husband
- 1 year married to aforementioned wonderful husband
- 1 best friend from back when I was 2
- 1 house purchased (on 2 acres)
- 1 hood to coast run completed
- 1 career job (as an accountant)
- 2 fantastic parents still married
- 2 rounds of bootcamp at adapt survived
- 2 years in a row completion of the Shamrock Run
- 3 degrees from institutions of higher learning (history, spanish and accounting from University of Oregon and Portland State, respectively)
- 3 continents visited (of the 7 I need to see)
- 3 languages learned
- 17 states visited
- Thousands of tears
- Millions of laughs
- Many more years to live
I know, that wasnt really in order and really didnt have a numerical purpose, but oh well! Oh, and ps. In case I didnt mention earlier. I love my mac!!
1 comment:
I like the pic of Nick :) That was also something to add to your 26 years:
Learned to snowboard . . . and decided that skiing might be better.
Have fun in Maui. It was great to see you!
Post a Comment