
I wish that I would have know about Make up forever ("HD makeup") when I got married. This stuff is amazing. I hate liquid foundations or makeup in general for that matter-but this stuff makes you look so flawless, especially in photographs-it is incredible. It was designed for actors when HD came out since HD was so unforgiving. I have to say, I love this stuff and I dont ever have good things to say about makeup.
Over the past weekend, Monique turned 30 and rented a party bus, which was actually a school bus that takes you around to different bars in the Portland area (it is called bar fly). It was a fun night out with some of my favorite girls. There are quite a few pictures up on facebook. Here is one of a few of the girls:

Jen, Monique and I
No comments:
Post a Comment