
We are in the middle of a heat wave. It was 106 yesterday (although my car registered 107) and it is supposed to be even warmer today. Not that I want to get a rise out of anyone or make political statements-but...isnt it kind of strange that we have had the hottest summer on record and the coldest winter with piles of snow in the NW? Im just saying. Maybe there is something to this whole climate change thing. Maybe I will look back at this post 20 years from now (when climate change is a total reality) and remember when it was a debate about whether it existed.
That aside, it is HOT and we dont even live in the desert! The car gets to 145 degrees while sitting in the sun. Now I know why I dont live in hot climates and love the snow so much. You can not only play in the snow, you can bundle up and avoid the chill. With this, there is no avoidance beyond staying inside...and how fun is that?!? Not very.

Aaah, now this is more like it! Which picture is more welcoming...hahaha
1 comment:
I know it was way to hot. I will admit I just sat inside all day and the heat didn't even affect me, morgan, brody or lauren. :)
Post a Comment