Yep, thats Nick, with his weldor inside the pipe, welding away- and who ever said management can't actually do the work...
Crazy view of the Lake in McCall
It feels like this year has blown by at some sort of incredibly fast rate! September 16th, already!
Things have been busy so here is just a quick, how-do-you-do, yes I still know my blog exists, entry:
- Poor Nick has been back out of town for, well, since May of this year. He was in Toledo working on a pipe project which was with his Dad. They even got to room together at the sweet Comfort Inn in Newport, lucky them! After leaving the Toledo project in August, Nick got to go back to Ontario (Oregon). There are, of course, goods and bads to Nick being in Ontario. The bad? Well, Nick is gone. The good? It makes it easier for me to fly out to Boise and drive up to McCall!
- Which brings me to BUSY! After hosting Amanda's bachelorette with Jessica, I had one weekend off (however, Nick didn't come home until Saturday and left Sunday) and then the following weekend was Amanda's wedding (as mentioned in the prior post). The following weekend (Labor Day), I flew out to Boise and we headed up to McCall for a weekend of Tennis, walks, studying (for the CPA exam) and general R&R.
- This past weekend, Nick headed back to McCall (alone) and I headed to Eugene to see my parents, meet up with a classmate from School Year Abroad Spain (Junior year in high school) and my Grandpas somethingith birthday party. I also met up with Kate, a classmate from Sheldon that I haven't seen since Junior year in high school! It was great to catch up with her, with Ben from SYA and great to see my family.
- That brings us to Nick. Poor Nick has not been home in 3 weeks. Sad. And when he does get to come home, he has to drive back from Ontario (400 miles) on Friday and then turn around and drive back on Sunday (the same 400 miles). And a BORING 400 miles at that. I'm not sure about you guys, but have you ever driven I-84 across the state of Oregon? You dont get flatter or more boring than that drive. The guy must really love me to want to drive that all the way back just to see me for a day and a half!
So-other than a ton of additional stuff happening these days that I just cant remember at the moment, that is what we have been up to.
This is hail in McCall-they have some of the coolest weather up there-snow like you wouldn't believe, hail, thunderstorms, rain...I truly love it up there!
No comments:
Post a Comment