Sunday, April 18, 2010

September 2009 - April 2010 in Pictures

 So - I have been horrible with the whole picture thing. My issue with pictures is twofold. 1. I don't have a small compact camera and Nick takes the one he takes lots of pictures with to work. 2. We have a sprint card for internet at our house and it takes a LONG time to upload. We have done a lot over the past several months and I have captured only a small portion of everything on here. There is a TON that I am missing. 

There seems to be something wrong with editing blogger - which has ruined the story I was going to tell with the pictures... so I guess I have to do it up here. 
  1. We went to McCall where I learned to channel my inner Ninja.
  2. We flew to New York where we walked the city, saw the tree go up, went to ground zero where it was POURING. We stayed in a tiny hotel room that barely fit our stuff and us. 
  3.  We drove to Lewisberg, PA to visit Heidi at Bucknell for the 3rd year in a row and watched her play 2 volleyball games. 
  4. In December, we made our yearly pilgrimage to McCall where it snowed, a lot. We went snowboarding. Nick cut his head on a tree and got 4 stitches. We purchased helmets. A relaxing christmas day at the hotsprings - perfect. 
  5. I ran the Shamrock run 8k. Trooper got to watch. 
  6. Nick worked hard and welded / built a fence and gate at the house. Still a work in progress, but it will be stunning when finished. 
  7. We tore out the ugly mange bush
  8. We hiked a 7 mile hike with Trooper. He thought it was the best thing ever. 
  9. We expanded the garden. We call it garden 2.0. We are going to have a LOT of food.  

No comments: