Beautiful, delicious Raspberries
Sweet Blueberries
Future Zucchini!
Purple Bush Beans
Tasty Orange Cherry Tomatos (not Orange yet, obviously)
Zucchini, bush beans, cucumber, squash
Tomatos, Onions, Carrots
Spoils! Yellow wax bush beans and purple bush beans
Peas!
All the above plus the 3rd tomato of the year. Yum!
----------------------
And because I feel like you may be wondering about the bathroom - here is where we stand:
Tub is sitting in its future place
Ah, progress. This tub is 6 feet long - normal tubs are only 5 feet. It is also wider and deeper than a normal tub and I am so excited to soak in this baby when the bathroom is all done!
On that note, we were planning on getting all the prep work for the tile done this coming weekend - then Nick found out he had to work. Poor guy. He works so hard for us - I feel bad that he has to work so much and then come home and do projects. It will be super nice when we just have all our projects completed and he can come home and relax!












No comments:
Post a Comment