Monday, November 28, 2011

Organization

Beyond stuffing ourselves, going to the Duck game and spending time with family this weekend, we got down and dirty and did some organizing.

All this started with wanting a king sized bed. We have a log bed frame, queen sized. So we took it apart and put it in the guest room sans mattress for now and put our queen on the floor until we get our king size. I know people say beds on the floor isn't good, but our room got huge.  We like it.

We moved our armoire from the guest room to our room which prompted me to move some hanging clothes into it and made me decide to organize the whole closet and purge unused stuff.

I should have taken a before of the closet, it was a mess!!


3 comments:

Jessica said...

So jealous you are getting a King size! That is on our wish list.. but who knows when it will actually happen. I like the armoire in your room, it looks great!

Five point Two Nine said...

I love our king size. I am sooo glad we have it now. It is amazing the difference it makes having a headboard and stuff vs. having nothing- ours sits on just the frame part and I can't imagine how small our room would look if we had a headboard and footboard...

The Inevitably Adventurous College Grad said...

I slept on a dog matt for 3 months... your bed looks like heaven.