I am totally biased, but how sweet is this guy?!?! Melts my heart.
How about some random's since I have been really bad about updating lately - I am getting really good at posting pictures but the meat is lacking. I guess I can only do one well at a time :)
We are thinking about getting chickens. Yes chickens. Ok, we aren't thinking about it, we are getting them - we just need to build the coup. A few thoughts about chickens. Yummy farm fresh eggs. And how about an amazing learning op for Bear!
Now, Nick wants to call me a Cheagen or a Veager (they are words that combine Vegan and Cheater) but I am thinking I am going to give veganism (ish) a try. The ish is because I am not really going to be vegan
I am already Dairy free and I am going to try to go meat free for a month. Here is where the cheat comes in. I'm keeping eggs and I am keeping wild fish. I'm still full time breastfeeding so really, I need the Vitamin A and B12 that I get from these foods. Yes, I supplement with vitamins, but I think these nutrients are important. I feel so good dairy free so I want to just give it a try.
Bear and I spent the weekend up in Oak Harbor, WA on Whidbey Island with auntie Amanda! Bear loves her! It was stormy and she has an amazing view from her living room of the Puget Sound and it was so fun to hole up inside and watch the wind tear at the trees and make white caps in the sea.
Cozy. Fun. Good conversation. And Bear slept the WHOLE 5.5 hour drive home (woke up 6 miles from home screaming because he was hungry :(


1 comment:
I LOVE CHICKENS! Seriously would LOVE to have farm fresh eggs every day, would rock my world. My neighbors are building a chicken coop and I'm a little bit jealous! Good luck going vegan!!!
Post a Comment