Did you know it rains in Oregon?
I like the top one of this series
I agree with Ali on both series!
Fourth down and last one. After looking at both series you did, I like the doors being painted and the blues/greys. But I have faith in whatever you choose because you have good taste no matter what :)
first one of this post, or the 4th one down of this post are my picks!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I like the top one of this series
I agree with Ali on both series!
Fourth down and last one. After looking at both series you did, I like the doors being painted and the blues/greys. But I have faith in whatever you choose because you have good taste no matter what :)
first one of this post, or the 4th one down of this post are my picks!
Post a Comment