Well, I think that we may officially be in what accountants seem to spend their whole year talking about. "Busy season." If you ever listen to accountants talk, they are either gearing up for busy season in busy season just finished busy season, or something else followed by busy season. I think that it may be the most commonly used phrase in our vocabulary. Its funny too, most people have been employed at their workplace for a certain number of years based on the date that the started. Accountants have their own way of calculating time. I have been here for one busy season and I am embarking on my second busy season. Huh. Yes, go ahead and scratch your head, and mutter to yourself "accountants are so strange." Yes, yes they are...wait I am one....well anyway. Moving on.
The homebuying process is moving along. We have until February 6 to close. Well, I guess there are no guarantees since things have come up at every moment along the way. That is home buying for you I guess! So long as the rest of the process sails smooth, we will close on the 6th. At that point, I can possibly post some pictures! Hurrah!
No comments:
Post a Comment