Wednesday, August 13, 2008

We really did go to Hawaii in May...


I lost at air hockey, to Nick, who torched me. And wouldn't give it up.

Hike to see the tallest waterfall in Kona. I totally own the place!

Nick at the volcano, wielder of the smoke-oh yeah!

Having a nice dinner on the water.

So, the story behind this picture-my family HATES these cars and we lovingly refer to them as Weasel cars. They are named as such because in the movie "Who Framed Roger Rabbit" the weasels drive a car that is a lot like the PT cruiser. So, when Nick and I went to Pennsylvania to visit my little sister, we rented a car to drive from Philly to Lewisberg. We get to the car rental shop and see a TON of Weasel cars. Nick and I both look at eachother and say, at the same time, it's all good as long as we don't get a WEASEL. We check in and get directed to stall "23" where not only sits a WEASEL, but it is *gasp* BRIGHT BRIGHT BLUE, just like the one above. The only cool thing about the Weasel was how funny Heidi's reaction was to it. OH, and speaking of WEASELS-I swear, weasel owners are like SOOO proud of their own weasels. It is like a WEASEL CULT. You drive down the road and all the other fellow weasels wave emphatically at you, like "hey, nice choice on the weasel! were like bro's!" *ACK!* I am not a part of your little weasel club, you can keep it! So there you go, the story of the weasel, and the story of the picture-in case you were dying to know what the deal was. If you are family, you already know this and no doubt are dying of laughter.

1 comment:

Five point Two Nine said...

Yeppers I am cracking up!!!