Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Power 90

Just curious-does anyone know anyone who has ever done the P90X thing? Its that info-mercial with all the DVD's and they use weights and resistance bands etc. During the summer I travel with work which means that I miss out on gym time. I am looking for something that I can bring with me that I can do anywhere and still stay in great shape (even without a gym). If you know anything about it, let me know what your review is.

Thanks!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

So, I was REALLY bored the other day and (this is so embarrassing) found myself watching QVC mid day. No joke. Suzanne Summers was on showing off her little "gym in a bag" and it looked great. You just put the device over a door and you can do all sorts of resistance training. It was like $80 and I was really tempted to buy it! Maybe you should google it. :)