Sunday, April 17, 2011

Shout out to the Coaches Wife

I am working on my blogger award, promise!

Oh and PS, upon moving the clawfoot- yes, it is cast iron, made in the US of A. Makes me feel a bit guilty moving it on....but I really think that a normal deep soaking tub that is 6 feet long will be a better tub for in the bathroom and for kids...so I think we will sell the clawfoot.

Speaking of the bathroom, we are still tearing things apart. So far, I have purchased the Vanity, light bar, towel hooks, toilet paper holder, medicine cabinet, magazine rack and I think that is it. Still to purchase are the toilet, marble for the floor, tub, tile for the shower and fixtures for the sink and shower. I will take pictures as we progress and I will do a cost breakdown at the end of the project. We have managed to score some pretty good deals!

No comments: