I got my grubby little mitts on Nick's work camera which happened to have a ton of pictures of things that we have done in the past 5 months - so here they are:
Matt, Missie, Nick, Kenzie in Arizona for the National Championship football game
Me and Nick
Nick
Day before the game margaritas (I was pregnant and didn't know it yet, oopsie)
The girls at the rally the day before the big game
The boys at the rally
The super cool beer tent at the rally
The stadium on game day
The Ducks warming up
Oregon's green and yellow on the end zone
We took a day and went to Seaside to let trooper play on the beach (throw the ball already, mom!!!)
I love the beach!!
And then we (well I) took a nap on the trip back home.
Another picture in Hawaii
1 comment:
so cute! love the one of you napping!!!
Post a Comment