I didn't even realize that I missed a milestone! My prior post was post #50! I never dreamed that I would actually stick to this whole blogging thing long enough to make it to 50, Hurray!
Nick and I had a very busy weekend. I worked and then took a section of the CPA exam, (please don't ask if it was hard, duh, it was hard!) I went home and my mom came up to the house to see it for the first time with Carly le Woof!
My mom was our very first overnight guest! She was very helpful, cleaning the dust off from the kitchen surfaces, scrubbing grout cement off the floors, and just all around helping out. I think that Carly had a great time! We discovered several things about the woofie that we didn't already know.
1. Putting her in the back yard (even one as big as ours) does no good for her, she is totally un-interested in the idea of being alone.
2. Carly does not like ceiling fans. She jumps at them and tries to catch them, it is kinda funny, but somewhat sad :(
All in all, it was another busy, yet productive weekend. Nick and George painted the whole garage with 2 coats, the office is done being painted (well, except for the trim) and the kitchen is floorless!
No comments:
Post a Comment