Thursday, February 28, 2008

Operation Secret

So, I currently have a secret up my sleeve which will probably be revealed in the next few months so you will all have to stay tuned! I am very excited about it!

Oh, and I am sure that you have noticed the links to the right. No, I am not preggers, however, even thought the products are great for mothers to be, they are also great for us "don't have kids" folk. The stuff is all natural, silky, smells good, and is good for the earth and for you! Click on the banners and browse the stuff, some of it is pretty great. In the future, I may add some other links as I find ones that I think are worthwhile to put on my blog.

Anyway, hope you are all having a great day!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Um, the reason you have best friends is to share secrets. You better not be preggers without telling me!!!!!! Though if you've had the secret a few months it couldn't be a pregnancy because I've seen you drinking booze.... hmmmmm......
Love ya.