Thursday, February 4, 2010

Blogspot.com mysteries

Hi all - maybe you guys can offer me some help (since I lack the time to do the research and am proud of myself for getting back to posting). How do I make my friend list tell me who has updated their blogs?

Also, some people have all these nice pictures and stuff - is this because people type in css code? Or do you build the template out in adobe or some other picture software and import it in?

Nick was an all star last night. On my long drive home, I started to feel funny again. We had talked about going to the gym and since I have been spending the bulk majority of my days sitting and I am starting to feel like my pants are a little snug, I was dead set on going. I ran 2.5 miles (at 10 minute pace) and then got on the bike. Suddenly I was really dizzy (the migraine is back!) I made it back home (barely) where I fell into bed and thought I was going to die. Nick went to the store and got me soup, grapes, S. Ppellegrino, Gatorade and some other munchies. Trooper felt bad for me. He cuddled right up and snoozed with me.

Speaking of Trooper - he goes to work with Nick everyday. He has developed a penchant for sneeking into Nick's mocha when he is not looking and completely wiring himself. Mocha for a 10lb dog goes a long way. Now, this has happened around 4 times. At first, I was frunstrated with Trooper for getting into Nick's mocha. Now I think Nick needs to work on taking tempation away from a 5 month old dog who apparantly loved the taste of coffee deliciousness. But who am I to judge, Trooper goes to work with Nick and Nick is the responsible one all day - so if Trooper needs his daily fix and Nick leaves the door open, I guess Trooper will get his fix.

No comments: