Thursday, February 18, 2010

Trooper "Bad dog count"

Trooper is a really good dog, most of the time. He kind of has to be a good dog - I mean, the amount of time the little guy spends alone is next to nothing. In fact, I wonder how he even has time to be bad. He sleeps with us, spends his days with Nick (the go to work together) and the times he is alone generally come when Nick is working outside and needs a few minutes dog free so he will leave Trooper inside. I just want to jot down for future reference Trooper's current "bad dog" things:
  • Chewed through Macbook cord - $75
  • Chewed my Jessica Simpson flats - priceless because they don't make them anymore
  • Chewed a small piece of my running shoe - no loss because I can still wear them
  • Chewed the toe of my polkadot flats - unknown price
  • Chewed the back of my black work heels - $98
  • Brough in a piece of poo from outside (thanks-a-lot) and left it on the guest bed

Hm, quite the trend - Nick claims that he eats my shoes because I have stinky feet. How nice of him - to reverse it, maybe he avoids Nick's shoes because they are too stinky!

1 comment:

meakins said...

hahah! this is hilarious! (I just discovered that you have a blog :) Chloe chewed through a macbook cord too- grrrr! but not shoes--for some reason she doesn't like them!