Thursday, February 25, 2010

Early Mornings

I found that I wasn't making it to the gym anymore - so I tried an experiment. The non-morning person that I am has gotten up this whole week at 4:50am to be to the gym by 5:30am for classes. M / W was spin and T/ H was group power. Tomorrow will be spin again! I have to say, while I was dead tired and admit that I was in bed by 8pm on Monday night, I have done really well with the early mornings and enjoy getting a workout in before work. I find that I feel better all day and I tend to eat better.

I don't have much to report. I have been busy with work- staying busy and just holding my breath until the end of busy season. If I have calculated the number of Saturday's I have left, I am a little under half way there - this Saturday will be the halfway point. I cannot wait to have my weekends back all to myself!

Well, it is almost 10pm and I am really sleepy.

No comments: