Friday, November 5, 2010

Challenge

I am issuing myself a challenge - and perhaps, by committing it to writing, I will stick to it. The summer and these last couple of months were very expensive between weddings, parties, booking travel arrangements for various trips, maintenence on my 150,000 mile having car and other misc expenses. It is time to get on the saving band wagon or as The Coach's Wife says - It is time to be a mighty budgeteer!

In the month of November I will not:
  1. Buy things I don't absolutely need
  2. Purchase any articles of clothing, shoes or other such non-necessities
  3. Purchase new household items
In the month of November I will:
  1. Continue to pay things off quickly
  2. Inquire about refinancing to the lower rates that are out there right now
  3. Focus on the things I have at home for decorating and put the time into finishing long overdue projects

1 comment:

Jessica said...

welcome fellow budgeteer!!! Good luck with your November goals... its tough. There is no shopping in our budget (clothes shopping that is) and very little entertainment cash to spend, so we will for sure have to get on with Mo's idea of finding free fun things to do in Portland!!