OK, some pictures. Please excuse the hair, that's called - I washed it last night and didn't brush it til this morning due to horrible headache. After looking at other friends' pictures, at 16 or 17 weeks, I feel like my bump popped way sooner. I'm chalking this up to short torso long legs, then again, maybe I am in denial and need to get a handle on my carb fix that that seems to quell the queasyness that I am still having. Or maybe it is because my butt is as big as my bump which makes me look extra...bump endowed? Either way, here it is:
PS. I am not wearing make-up or anything either. Don't judge :-)
4 comments:
you are so CUTE!!!!!!!
You look adorable! You've got the glow! Thanks for posting pictures!
You do seem to have "popped" early, but luckily now you LOOK pregnant rather than bloated ;-) You look adorable BTW!
I hate to be the voice of reason but perhaps your pop is nothing more than carbs. But I feel like everyone is so serious on this blog of yours that I might be smited for making a jokeskie, but I'm going to do it anyway cuz I'm your loving sister who can't wait to see you when you're past the "I'm pregnant but could easily be mistaken for pleasantly plump" stage.
Haha is that what they call "the glow" these days?
Smite me, oh mighty smiter!
Post a Comment