As general "do it yourselfers" - we have decided to hire out the actual tile setting. While this is certainly something we can do ourselves, there are certain things that are just easier and better to hire out. Tile kinda has to be perfect and straight and, well, perfect - or it looks really bad and will ruin an otherwise good project. Not that I doubt we could get it to be perfect...Nick is definitely good at being a perfectionist - it is just faster and more efficient for us to hire out.
Plus- poor Nick's to-do list is long and it is time for me to help out where I can to make that list shorter. The guest bath needs to be done before the baby comes so I am doing everything I can to help him out.
So here are the 2 examples of tiles that I have been looking at over, and over and over and over....
Oh man - tile decisions. I think...we are going with the white....good decision??


4 comments:
Ok. What's holding you back on white. Last time I check you had a 3 for 3 vote for white. Are you wondering about cleaning it? Dish.
White for sure... you'll never get sick of it I don't think, and it's unique enough you don't see it a lot and your bathroom will have some flare to it. Just rinse it down everytime you use the tub/shower and it will stay clean, I promise! We rinse our shower down everytime and the glass and everything are perfect. :-)
I still vote on the beige tile for a warmer feel, but I also think the white would look great. If you want to stick with your idea to do the big white spa towels I would say go with the beige, if you do the white tiles then go with a light colored towel that matches your mangey jungle.
Post a Comment