Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Jessica's Shower

I beat Austin's arrival on this post, just barely!

My amazing friend Jessica is having a baby who will be almost EXACTLY 4 months younger than Bear and it is a Boy named Austin! I see two busy boys getting muddy in the backyard together in my future. Good thing we just installed a HUGE 6 foot long soaking tub in the guest bathroom. These boys will certainly spend lots of time splashing around in that thing together.

Monique hosted the shower and we held it at my house. It was pretty much the perfect way to do it because Mo is super creative and good at throwing parties and I have a pretty good house for entertaining in.

The Candy Bar

Popcorn!

Jessica and Bear

Monique putting on the finishing touches!

Mel, Lori, Bear and Lauren

Maddie, Allyn, Erin

Allyn and Maddie


Emily, Ali, MacKenzie

Me, Bear, Maddie and Allyn

Amanda and Jessica + Bear

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I'm still so humbled by how amazing my friends are, and all the time and effort that you guys put into showering Austin with love! xoxo