21 lbs 4 oz (8%)
31 inches (44%)
- Loves to read and will bring you a book, hand it to you, turn around and sit on your lap
- When he eats (he doesn't use a high chair), he scalps off from everyone's plates and enjoys either sitting on your lap or standing facing out between your legs
- Drive's cars on the floor like little boys do and makes the car motor sound
- Makes baskets in his hoop and claps for himself
- Does somersaults (with assistance) and always claps for himself when done
- Is crafty. His crib is next to our bed and he hates being in it. I ran outside (while he was having an epic meltdown in there) to grab something. When I came back, he was on the bedroom floor. I FREAKED out a bit because I thought he had fallen out of the crib and was worried he had broken something because he was hysterical. When I discovered that there was nothing hurt, I went to put him back and discovered that he had pulled 2 pillows off from our bed (how I don't know) and used them as a step to get onto our bed and then slide to the floor. Later, he just heaved himself up and swung himself over the side, no pillows as a step. Crafty, McGuiver, Crafty. Barrett 1. Mommy 0.
- Runs around giggling
- Loves to empty drawers
- Loves his mama at night. All he wants is mom when he is ready to fall asleep
- Eats 1-4 pouches in the middle of the night. Sigh. And Nick, my all star is the one who gets up to get them.
- Says Hot. That is all.
- Jabbers like he has big things to say
- Signs more, and all done
- Loves berries of any kind. Carefully eats them from the package one by one.
- Enjoys going for walks in his bob stroller. I cringe at the idea of buying a double bob...we have a double chariot which is a chassis that can be a bike trailer, stroller, jogging stroller and sled depending on what attachment you have on it, and I am hoping this ends up working well....but I do LOVE our Bob. Le Sigh. They are like 699 or something crazy.
- Is B.U.S.Y.
- Responds to all kinds of commands and clearly understands many things that I often think are beyond him but will do things all the time that surprise me. You can tell him to go get an object that you are sure he doesn't know and he will come back with it.
I know I need to add pictures - I will - I promise.
1 comment:
such a cute little guy with all his quirks!!! I love that his first word was "hot"... so cute!!!!
Post a Comment