It has been brought to my attention that I should give some background on Nick and I for the past little while since not all who read this are up on what we are up to. Nick graduated from Oregon State from the Construction Engineering Management program in 2005. He has been "playing in the dirt" his whole life and is an absolute natural. He welds like a champ (welds and fabricates anything out of just about anything), runs equipment, runs crews, runs jobs...there really isn't anything he cant do. (Im sure he will blush when he reads this) I have posted some pictures below for a taste of what he does. Currently, he is project engineer on a bridge by-pass in Ontario (eastern) Oregon.
I finished college (for the first time) with a degree in Spanish and History from the University of Oregon. After finding it difficult to land a job, I went back to school and I am 4 weeks from completing an accounting degree with hopes of becoming a CPA. My goal is to have all tests finished by the beginning of January. I am currently an intern for a CPA firm called AKT which is located in Lake Oswego. I am a staff auditor and I love it. Between school and work, I have very little time to go out and have a good time, but I try to fit it in. I look longingly at my up-side-down mountain bike and tell it that some day, we will go get dirty together!
Nick and I just celebrated being together for 3 years. (we have know eachother since 8th grade) Thats us in a nutshell, and this is our blog...
No comments:
Post a Comment