Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Heidi's Graduation/Finals/Vacation


On June 7th, the final Kamp (Heids) graduated from high school. I was able to make it to the IHS graduation on Monday the 4th but not to the big ceremony because I had a final review for my tax class before the final. I am glad that I was able to make it to at least one of the ceremonies. We were all very proud of Heidi. She graduated with Honors and the potential to be a full International Baccalaureate Diploma holder. (we will find that out in July). So, with that, we have all 4 graduated high school and now my parents will have to find something to do with their time. Heidi will go on to attend Bucknell University in Lewisburg, PA and will play middle on their Division 1 volleyball team! Yeay Heidi. I will get to take her to PA in August and will remain there for a week. I still have to decide if I will go to New York or the Washington DC. I have never been to either so I will be happy with whatever. I do plan on seeing some of my SYA people when I go over!

It is currently finals week. I have finished with 2 finals and I will have 2 more, one tomorrow and the next one will be on Friday. Nick and I will be flying to Cancun for a week of vacations on Friday at 10:50pm. I am so excited. It will be the first time since the beginning of March that Nick and I will have spent more than 3 days together at one time. For those who don't know, Nick is project engineer for a job in Ontario, Oregon that is set to be finished in October 2008. It is a great opportunity but it has been difficult to be apart. I am lucky that we get to see each other each weekend though. I am also lucky that we have a great cabin in McCall Idaho to stay in when I go over there. Anyway, enough about that, I am just excited to go to Cancun because I will get to spend a whole week with Nick! I will post pictures when we return. In the mean time, I need to focus on final exams. Good luck to me!

1 comment:

Megatron said...

Hey Kenzie wow it is interesting to hear what you are up to. Though since I didnt really know anything there are still many questions like what are you studying? I know it has been a while. I have a blog to that you are welcome to check out I just got home from a 10 month trip through South America and it was incredible.
anyways congrats on everything.