Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Back to Real Life

I dont have much to report except to say that Nick and I are officially back to real life. As I posted last time, we went and saw STOMP with Heidi and it was absolutely amazing! On Monday, Nick drove back to Ontario at 3:00am! I slept until 7:00am and then went to work. While I am finishing up this condensed 4 week term, I work from 7 or 8am until 11:30. I drive to PSU and have classes from 12pm-5pm. I will be completely done with school come July 19th and I am so excited! My first midterm is on Thursday and we just started the term Monday! That seems so soon! Nick reported that things are going well in Ontario other than missing me. I have no pictures to post from STOMP, but I will take pictures this weekend when we go down to Eugene.

No comments: