Friday, June 15, 2007

Finals are OVER

For better or for worse, spring term is over! After a week of vacation, I will have 4 more weeks of school and then I am DONE! After two degrees obtained 2 years ago (wow, has it been that long already?) and this third one almost finished, I am finally ready to be done with school! (You would too after 6 years of college!) But for now, I bid adios to the US for 8 days to go visit beautiful Cancun, Mexico. I checked the weather and it says rain and T storms for the duration. Hopefully the rain stays away long enough for Nick and I to enjoy some sunshine! As we speak, Nick is driving back from Ontario and will arrive shortly. Then it is on to the airport to catch a red-eye flight to North Carolina and then on to Cancun. Hopefully Nick will just sack out when we get on the plane (since flying is not at the top of his *favorite things* list). Have a great week and I will post pictures when I return!

No comments: