It smells like gravy and turkey in the office I am working in today...the cafeteria has them every once in a while here and I guess it is special cuz everyone has gotten some.
Nick and I have been go go go, traveling, being out of town-all for work. We were going to go to Orlando and spend a week at Disneyworld...the key word here is "were." We have decided that with such a busy summer and no time to even sit and ponder the more wonderful things in life, we don't want a busy vacation. We have canceled the trip and will instead be going to McCall, Idaho to stay at the cabin, low stress, low activity leve (if we so choose) and no plane rides! I think this is a better choice for us at this point. We didn't know we would be traveling this much when we decided to book the trip. I miss McCall anyway.
2 comments:
Great Idea... we've downsized plenty of trips this summer and it's totally worth it!
Sounds good. You guys need some down time for sure!
Post a Comment