Thursday, December 23, 2010

Flashback

I have been working on a project. I will post about it once the person I am working on it for receives their present. Part of this project has included going through N's photo's from childhood. I have been scanning a lot of them in and I just couldn't resist putting some of them up - he was just too cute!


 In McCall at the Lake - Oh, so cold!

 With his mom, awww. 

Hollywood! Destined for greatness. 

 
He knew he liked to play in the dirt from the very start. 

Doing what he does best, looking cute. 

With his mom and his puppy Buffy.

N and Buffy. Aw!

First day for First Grade. Oops!

 
Freshman year in high School. No wonder I had a crush on him!

Senior photo. What a hunk! :-)

 And another senior photo. 

1 comment:

Jessica said...

what a hottie!!! I probably would have had had a crush on him too! :-)