**Written on 3/24
Dear Baby,
This past week has been very interesting. Headaches, stuffy nose, mommy threw up on the kitchen floor (you heard that right, even mommies don't always do it where they should) but don't worry, your silly doggy was there trying to help clean up. I know, that's what I said, eew yuck! When I sneeze, I have to find the right position to do it in, otherwise it is painful and makes me worry that I just squeezed you a little too tight! I hope you are enjoying yourself and all that room you have in there! Keep enjoying hash-browns and mashed potato's, mommy really likes to eat those. Oh, and try to stay away from the sweets. Usually mommy doesn't have a sweet tooth but right now, I can't get enough! Just remember that sweets will ruin your teeth little bear, and we definitely don't want that!
xoxo
Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment