I have a very active, very cute, very fun toy australian shepherd dog named Trooper. Yesterday, Trooper - or Stinky as I called him yesterday - decided to get into something absolutely nasty and came back into the house stinking to high heaven. Ralph. Super ralph. And guess what stinky did when he came back inside? If you guessed that he jumped up on the bed and trounced all over the sheets and clean laundry on the bed, you guessed right. Needless to say, everything went back in the wash and the bed had to be stripped and washed. Stinky had to take a bath.
This is Stinky (Trooper)
We have always been concerned about Trooper's products, he is our first-born son after-all! He eats grain free, all natural food and many of his toys are natural. So, naturally, we bathe him with all natural dog shampoo. Which brings us to the product I am reviewing.
Earthbath Pet Shampoo For Puppies
The goods:
- Smells like Cherry
- Removes even tough grease from automotive and other greasness
- Removed the smell of death from Trooper
- Is all natural and good for the earth
- Comes in an easy to squeeze bottle for quick dispensing when you have a wiggly pet who doesn't want a bath
- Has a cute label, hey, packaging is important!
The bads:
- Is more expensive than other pet shampoos (but can be purchased online for the low price of just $7, which, lets be honest is pretty great!
- Does not suds a ton so I probably end up using more than I need because if there is no suds, it is hard for me to remember that it is actually still working.
My overall grade of this product is an A- and as far as pet shampoos, I would recommend it to my other pet mommies!


2 comments:
I will have to get that! What website did you get it from? I alwasy cringe inside when we bathe Henry in his flea shampoo stuff.. I know its not good for him, but was just a "we gotta grab a shampoo" impulse purchase. let me know where you got Troopers!
Fancy that you are using 'Earthbath', too! Carly and Kiana use the Oatmeal & Aloe type ( for itchies and dry skin). Got it at Fred Meyer. >^..^<
Post a Comment