Without further ado, here are the things that I like (at the moment)
- Sunny days because you can go outside and get something done (there has been a lack of sunny days and maybe by writing that I like them, they will return and this blasted rain will quit)
- The cold part of the sheets under the blanket (once you are toasty warm of course). Don't ask me to explain, I just like it. Maybe it is a contrast thing.
- Dance music, Britpop and Bubblegum pop because I am finally mature enough to admit that all those Brit Brit CD's I had in my car for years in fact belong to me, not my little sister.
- Celebrity gossip because their lives are so enthralling and they are always getting into trouble! When a marriage lasting 2 years is a life time and movie stars are talking about chopping off their baby mama's heads-putting them in a box-and mailing them to baby mama's mother it's like a train wreck you can't take your eyes off of.
- Dining out because as much as I want to "pretend" that I am domestic, I don't particularly like to cook. I think this is due in part to several things. 1. I don't really know how. 2. I am not patient enough to learn. 3. I hate the clean up. Don't judge.
- My puppy dog because he is just that cute and awesome.
- Modern amenities because they make my life convenient. Have you ever heard anyone say I wish I lived back in the day when life was more simple. Um, I don't! Let me see here. Women used to die during childbirth all the time, life expectancy was like 40 or 50 and people would die from diarrhea, no thank you. Walking to the town square to get water for the day? No thank you. Showering like once a month? Gross. There is plenty of bad breath to go around even with good dental care, can you imagine how ralphtastic it must have smelled when someone opened their mouth before dental care. I could go on and on. I like modern life and wouldn't trade them for anything.
- My Uggs (or as I like to call them, my Ugglies) because they are soooo comfy and plush!
No comments:
Post a Comment