Friday, March 25, 2011

Is 13 weeks the end of trimester 1?

**Written on 3/16

Dear Baby,

You have been kind to mommy the last 2 days! Could this be the end of the dreaded first trimester? I sure hope so. I have continued to obsess over what gender you will be! It is fun to guess and wonder about you. I still wonder if there is really someone growing in my belly. I wish I could knock on my belly and have you give a little "I'm here!" knock back. I cannot wait to feel you kick and move so that I can assure myself that you are really there! When we saw you on the ultrasound two weeks ago, you were moving all over the place, I wonder if you are moving all over right now. I hope you are warm and comfortable, and I hope that you continue to give me a break from feeling sick and getting headaches. I hope you have a good day and enjoy the turkey cranberry sandwich I plan to eat later today!

XOXO
Mommy

No comments: