Sunday, September 18, 2011

Due Date

Welp, today is the end of the countdown. When people ask me tomorrow when I am due do I say "negative one days ago?"

Looks like baby bear has decided to overstay his welcome. Clearly, there is something he likes about being in there.

I admit - I am very jealous that everyone else who was due around me, including some due in October, have delivered their babies.

I definitely want him to be healthy and happy - so if he needs a little more time, I suppose I will give it to him...but I am still bummed out that my countdown didn't work out. Darn.

I feel pretty comfortable. In fact, I don't really have a feeling he will come soon. I have not been having painful contractions (other than mini twinges) and I don't have that "any day now" feeling. I cleaned the house like crazy and stocked up on food a week ago. The food has been eaten and the perfection of the cleaning has kind of dwindled. But seriously, am I supposed to vacuum like a madwoman daily "just in case?" Let me tell you - being a neat freak to the max for over a week has been annoying.

So here we go - still pregnant...hopefully I will get to introduce you to baby bear soon!

No comments: