Trooper has been a really good subject because he moves around a lot and I have a feeling our child will move around a lot too! I am not really that great at taking pictures yet and I have not ventured into using any of the fully automatic features and have not tried out the second lens an EFS 55-250mm but I am learning and trying new things. Here are a few pictures (no editing yet) of Trooper:
So hopeful...
Um, hello? The dog would like to be outside!
Ah, this is the life!
Yes, I know I am handsome...
We have been working on all kinds of projects and have ourselves stretched thin on them - with the summer winding down, we really needed to finish out the smoothing of the backyard so that once it starts to rain, we don't have a huge mud hole in our yard - so we had to smooth, rake, and plant new grass. This is what our backyard looks like at the moment:
Looking from the house toward the back of the property.
Looking from halfway back on the property and to the side.
Standing at the back of the property looking back toward the house.
Looking at the house from about mid-way back.
So now we are watering the newly seeded lawn to try and get it to grow over the next few weeks while we still have sunshine to help it along!
In pregnancy news - no changes that I can tell. Baby Bear is just hanging out all comfy and warm. I keep telling him that he would have more room if he just came out - but he has chosen to stay in.
No comments:
Post a Comment